Xi’an Stopover Holiday 3 Days
|Price per person||Single Supplement||Accomodation|
|From $499 AUD||$200 AUD||Titan Times Hotel or similar|
Including: Hotel + Transfers + Sightseeing
72 hour visa-free transit
Day 1: Welcome to Xi’an, the first Chinese city to open its doors to the world during the Tang dynasty and capital for eleven dynasties over a period of more than 2,000 year. of China. You will be warmly greeted at the airport by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure. We recommend the following great places: Shannxi Provincial Museum, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, all easily accessible by taxi or the convenient public bus
Day 2: The highlight today is a visit to the Terracotta Warriors & Horses to see the life-sized defending army to the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang. This site is among the top archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Visit an Art Ceramics Factory, followed by enjoying a special Imperial Dumpling Banquet and traditional Tang Dynasty Singing & Dancing Show.
Day 3: Enjoy the morning at leisure. Today you will be transferred to the airport for your onward international flights.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, S=Special Banquet)
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Coach transportation
- Site entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Peak season surcharge: Apr, May, Sep and Oct $50
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $20
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure
Minimum 2 passengers guaranteed daily departure.