Shanghai Stopover Holiday 3 Days
|Price per person||Single Supplement||Accomodation|
|From $459 AUD||$290 AUD||Wyndham Bund East or similar|
Day 1: Welcome to Shanghai, the bustling metropolis and financial centre of China. You will be warmly greeted at the airport by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Walk along the famous Bund, a mile-long stretch along the Huangpu River. Lined by the colonial architectures of European design, this area is the best place to capture the western influences of the old days. Continue to the City God Temple which is a perfect combination of gardens, temples, old architecture, civil culture, business souvenirs and food. Then stroll along the bustling shopping district, Nanjing Road. In the evening, join an optional Huangpu River Night Cruise and get a glimpse of the dazzling and charming night view of Shanghai (at your own expense)
Day 3: Enjoy the morning at leisure. Today you will be transferred to the airport for your onward international flight.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Coach transportation
- Site entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Peak season surcharge: Apr, May, Sep and Oct $50
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $20
- Optional program prepayable in Australia
- Airfares Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure
Minimum 2 passengers guaranteed daily departure.