Pinnacles Magic 1 Day
|Adult $155 AUD||Departs (all year round): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 7:00AM|
|Children (3 - 12 years) $75 AUD, Children (0 - 2 years) FREE||Returns: Approx 6:30PM|
Pick up locations:
- Central Perth: Perth City YHA - 300 Wellington Street
- West Perth: Rendezvous Perth central - 24 Mount Street
- East Perth: Goodearth Hotel - 195 Adelaide Terrace
- Northbridge: Hotel Northbridge - 210 Lake Street (Cnr Brisbane Street)
No additional surcharge fpr direct bookings with credit card. Prices subject to change.
Explore the amazing Pinnales Desert with an experienced guide. Taste delicious Australian 'bush tucker' and gain insight into local Aboriginal history. Discover the thrill of sand boarding!
- Enjoy an informative introduction into local Aboriginal history in Yanchep National Park, an area of great significance in both Aboriginal and modern Australian cultures.
- Enjoy a delicious morning tea that includes Australian bush tucker, local cheese, hot drinks and freshly baked bread. You can even try playing the didgeridoo.
- Meet native Australian wildlife in their natural environment: koalas, kangaroos, birds and more.
- Visit the coastal town of Lancelin and experience the thrill of sand boarding down gigantic sand dunes!
- Enjoy a beautiful picnic lunch that is sure to fill up even the hungriest appetite.
- Go for a stroll on the beach, swim in the Indian Ocean or play a beach game.
- Travel the Indian Ocean Road and join a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National park, learn about their creation and the intriguing Aboriginal Dreamtime story.
- Visit the Pinnacles Discovery Centre for more information and some souvenirs to remind you of your magical day.
A 30% deposit confims a booking with full payment required 7 days before departure. Cancellation of change of a booking 7 days before departure: 30% of the total price and 48 hours before departure: 100%. Failure to adhere to the payment policy may result in cancellation of your booking.