Beijing Stopover Holiday 3 Days
|Price per person||Single Supplement||Accomodation|
|From $499 AUD||$250 AUD||Jade Palace Hotel or similar|
Including: Accommodation + Transfers + Sightseeing
72-hour visa-free transit
Day 1: Welcome to Beijing, the capital city of China. You will be warmly greeted at the airport by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure. We recommend the following great places: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, all easily accessible by taxi or the convenient public bus.
Day 2: Today’s highlight is an excursion to the majestic Great Wall at Juyong Pass, the most famous image of China, and a chance to climb a portion of this 3,700-mile marvel. After lunch, see skilled artisans at work at a Cloisonné Factory. Tonight, you can choose to attend an optional large scale dramatic musical, “The Golden Mask Dynasty” (at your own expense).
Day 3: Enjoy the morning at leisure. Today you will be transferred to the airport for your onward international flight.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/triple share)
- Daily meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch)
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Coach transportation
- Entrance fees to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide
- Peak season surcharge: Apr, May, Sep and Oct $50
- Tipping prepaid in Australia: $20
- Optional programs prepayable in Australia Airfares
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditure
Minimum 2 passengers guaranteed daily departure.